Sunday 24 May 2009

So it's been awhile.....

Yeah wow...it's been a long time...but...whatever. School is about to be out (whoo-hoo!). And I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! I hate the end of the school year cuz it's not like you really learn anything....and everyone can hardly focus. Like last week I don't think I listened in ONE SINGLE CLASS!!!! I'm eithier day-dreaming or falling asleep...or something. Honestly the last two weeks of school are a complete and TOTAL waste!!!! *sigh* Half the time people don't even come...but whatever.

Annnyyywaaayyyysss......This Friday I had a sleepover...and it was tons of fun. Not that you care or anything...but this IS my blog....so tough. We stayed up until like 4 in the morning and had a blast....talking, watching Veggie Tales....and maybe we might have prank called a FEW people. But hey, it was just a joke...and even I'M not perfect. I know I know hard to believ(jk). It was really fine though cuz we like knew all the people. So yeah I'll just stop now. Keep Smilin' :)

4 comments:

  1. We're lost. Can you give us directions?

    Good times, good times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Sorry to leave a comment like this, but I thought you might be interested in this.

    On Saturday September 26th there is going to be a special edition of Carpe Noctem (http://toseizethenight.blogspot.com/): "Followers Say..." You will be granted access to posting on Carpe Noctem from midnight on the 25, to 11:59pm on the 26.

    Sound like something you or someone you know might enjoy? Go here (http://toseizethenight.blogspot.com/2009/08/attention-all-loquacious-followers.html) to read the details! I really hope you decide to do this! The more people we have involved, the more fun it will be! Please do it if it sounds like something you'd enjoy, and tell your friends! Thanks!

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been awarded on my blog!

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been awarded on Carpe Diem!

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete